Wednesday 23th November 2022 Webinar
Half-day webinar (08:30 – 12:00) – in English and German
Webinar content: The precious metals sector is constantly evolving. One of the driving forces behind this development is undoubtedly the need for transparency. However, this transparency can be very complex, as it is not only determined by technical and legal aspects, but also by ethical and moral expectations. In this webinar, renowned speakers will address the following topics:
- Potential improvements in the precious metals sector.
Speaker: Ruth Crowell, Managing Director of the London Bullion Market Association
- Responsibility of senior management and governing bodies in relation to compliance
Speaker: Martin Kern, Attorney-at-law
- Distinction between legal, ethical and moral duties
Speaker: Prof. Marcel Niggli, Full Professor of Criminal Law and Philosophy of Law University of Fribourg
- National and international regulatory environment in relation to precious metals
Speaker: Dr. Niklaus Oberholzer, Former Federal Attorney-at-law
Seminar fees CHF 370 (excl. VAT).
Registration must be made electronically via our online platform and the fee must be paid in full in accordance with the invoice. Registrations that have been submitted expressly remain binding even if the registrant does not receive any feedback from SPMI (SPMI is not liable for electronic/postal delivery deficiencies). SPMI reserves the right to make changes to the seminar content, programme, time, duration, location or speakers. In the event of an insufficient number of participants, the seminar may be cancelled by SPMI.
Cancellation and costs: In principle, substitute registrations are welcome. Otherwise, the following fee will be charged for cancellations:
– Cancellation up to 1 week before the seminar: free of charge
– Cancellation one week or more before the seminar or absence: 100 % of the fee.